What are cookies and how does the Ambition to Action website use them?
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been visiting the website.
The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not allow access to personal data. At any time, you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the Ambition to Action website, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of operation of the website may be affected.
Why are cookies important?
- Analytical cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and perform measurement and statistical analysis of use of the website. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, the process of purchasing an item.
Third party cookies. this website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical analysis. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising that is included in the website. They are used to guide advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, thus improving the quality of the user’s experience.
Specifically, we use the following services: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook and HubSpot for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest or Google+, with the buttons that we have included for that purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected. If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you can contact the owners of the website through our contact channels.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer. In each browser the operation is different. The ‘Help’ function will guide you on how to do this.
Updating the cookies policy?
List of Cookies
|Name of cookie||Description||property||Type||Expires|
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users||Third-party Google Analytics||Analytics||two years|
|_gat||It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.
|Third-party Google Analytics||Analytics||The cookie is updated each time you send data to Google analytics and lasts for 1 minute.|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users||Third-party Google Analytics||Analytics||The cookie lasts 24 hours.|
|cookie-notice-accepted||Store the acceptance of our cookies policy.||Expires at 3 months|
The described cookies are used to collect information about how our visitors use the website. All information is collected anonymously and may include data such as the browser you are using or the number of page views. This information helps us to improve the web and its experience when visiting us.